The Paderewski Suite is an exceptional place, where history and utmost elegance meet. It is the fabled suite named after famous composer and Prime Minister of Poland, Ignacy Jan Paderewski – the first owner of the hotel. Antique furniture and precious art objects add up to create a quite unique and authentic atmosphere.
This most spacious hotel suite can be connected with six additional rooms, creating a living space of 370 sqm. The Paderewski Suite includes the sweeping living room, dining area perfect for an intimate meal, delightful bedroom and two marbled bathrooms.
Suite offers a superb view of the over the Royal Route.
- Welcome gift: open bar with a choice of alcohols together with the plate of cheeses, voucher to Bristol spa for a full body massage for 2
- Chopin Airport Transfers (from / to)
- Free Wi – Fi in all areas of the Hotel
- Bristol spa facilities (a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, relaxation area and gym)
- Gym opened 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities