EASTER IN MARCONI RESTAURANT
During our luxurious Easter brunches you can delight yourself with an extensive selection of hot buffet and live station dishes, including traditional filled eggs, white borsch with white sausage and horseradish, assortment of pâtes, roasted pork leg and duck roulade with pistachio and dried fruits. Guests are welcome to choose from a variety of delightful appetizers, freshly prepared salads, traditional soups and excellent desserts from the patisserie of Café Bristol. A wide selection of alcoholic beverages included.
EASTER BRUNCH - 16.04 i 17.04.2017
225 PLN per person
Children under 3 free od charge.
Children aged 4 to 12 – 50% of the price
T: 22 551 1832
EASTER MENU TAKE AWAY OFFER IN CAFE BRISTOL
Choose from a wide range of appetizers, condiments, soups, main courses and desserts. Place your order before April 13th 2017. Due to great interest in orders for Easter products from our kitchen we are accepting orders from the beginning of March:
- Traditional homemade goose pate, Cumberland sauce 20 PLN
- White borsch with quail egg and roasted pork loin (250 ml) 15 PLN
- Roasted half duck with maple syrup, apples in marjoram (250 g) 35 PLN
- Pickled ham roast, honey-thyme sauce (160 g) 26 PLN
- Caramelized carrots (150 g) 10 PLN
- Traditional Polish “Mazurek”cake (vanilla, fruit or chocolate) (for 6 people) 39 PLN
- Pascha cake 70 PLN