Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
Krakowskie Przedmiescie 42/44, Warsaw, 00-325, Poland
Phone: 48 22 551 1000
4.5/5 (28 reviews)
Warsaw's cultural landmark since 1901
Situated in the heart of Warsaw on the famous Royal Route, Hotel Bristol is the city’s most remarkable landmark. The hotel enchants with majestic neo-renaissance facade and romantic interiors, being a prestigious blend of history and contemporary luxury.
Enjoy intriguing mix of royal luxury with rich and involving history. Situated in the heart of Warsaw, near the Old Town, Hotel Bristol enchants with charming suites and marvelous views.
Find out more about Warsaw >
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
BOOK WITH BENEFITS
Book on our websites or through SPG® app and receive the lowest rates anywhere, free Wi-Fi and Starpoints®. It is always better to be SPG.
Free Nights with MasterCard
When you book and pay with your MasterCard® at Hotel Bristol, you
receive up to 2 nights free of charge:
- Buy 2 nights, receive 3rd night free of charge
- Buy 3 nights, receive 4rd night free of charge
- Buy 4 nights, receive 5th and 6th night free of charge
SPG Double Take
DOUBLE UP ON BONUS STARPOINTS
Register for the SPG® Double Take promotion.
Earn double Starpoints® on your first three stays between January 16 and April 15, 2017.
Plus, we’re giving you an extra Double Take bonus to earn even more Starpoints.
Offer valid at all hotels and resorts in the SPG program — no exceptions.
Register now to reveal your Double Take bonus.
The Best Rate or 20% off or 2,000 Starpoints
You will always get the best available rate when you book on our site. If you find a lower rate prior to, or within 24 hours of, booking your hotel room, simply submit a Best Rate Guarantee Claim to us and we will honor that lower rate. Plus we'll give you an additional 20% discount off the Competing Rate; or 2,000 Starwood Preferred Guest® Starpoints®.
Plus many other benefits:
- NO HIDDEN FEES Many travel sites charge extra fees for online bookings. We don't.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFERS Only our sites offer elite level hotel benefits and special offers for Starwood Preferred Guest® members
- COMPLIMENTARY IN-ROOM INTERNET when you book on Starwood websites or the SPG app.
- EARN STARPOINTS Our sites are the only place you can earn Starpoints® for every booking.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 28 verified guest reviews
90%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Everything about Hotel Bristol is GREAT, from the welcome to the spa, to the fabulous upgrade, very friendly staff! Cafe Bristol is a true gem and the food again GREAT, the Column Bar is beautiful at night -- can't wait to return!
- Parking available nearby
- Check-in: 2:00 pm, Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Complimentary Internet for SPG® members who book online
- Family-friendly hotel
- Fitness Club and Spa
- Pets-friendly hotel
- SPG Category 4
How to find us
Situated next to the Presidential Palace, just a short stroll from the Old Town, the Royal Castle, and the 200-year-old National Theater and Opera House, the Hotel Bristol holds the most prestigious location in the city.
- Aqua Park Warszawianka
- Baj Theatres
- Botanical Gardens
- Copernicus Science Center
- Fun Park Digiloo
- Grand Theatre - National Opera
- Guliwer Theater
- Jordan Garden
- Saxon Gardens
- Łazienki Królewskie Park and Palace Complex
- Belvedere Palace
- New Town Market
- Old Town Market
- Palace of Culture and Science
- Piłsudski Square
- Presidential Palace
- Royal Castle, Warsaw
- The National Stadium
- The National Museum in Warsaw
- Museum of Technology
- Muzeum Fryderyka Chopina
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
- Warsaw Uprising Museum
- Wilanów Park and Palace Complex
- Zachęta, National Gallery of Art
- Main Railway Station - Warszawa Centralna
- The Chopin Airport
- Warsaw Modlin Airport
- Arkadia Shopping Mall
- Nowy Swiat Street
- Smyk, Toys Shop
- Złote Tarasy Shopping Mall
How To Get Here
Exquisite dining and culinary venues at the Hotel Bristol
Hotel Bristol - an iconic Art Nouveau masterpiece - enchants its guests not only with authentic style and exceptional design, but also with its exquisite dining and culinary offers. Visit us to try culinary creations of the executive chef at the Hotel Bristol in Warsaw.
- Marconi Restaurant
- Cafe Bristol
- Bristol Wine Bar
- Column Bar
Hours Of Operation
Exceptional meetings and private events in historical Warsaw.
Elegant meeting rooms in the Hotel Bristol reflect the mix of history and luxury, comfort and beauty which are defined by subtle soothing colors, state-of-the-art technology, majestic high ceilings, and charming views.